| “Good health is something that we often take for granted. We tend not to think much about it until something happens to us…or one of our loved ones” said Dr. Laura Kelly, Emergency Physician, RMH.
New and updated equipment is required every year to ensure that our physicians, surgeons, nurses and health care staff can provide the best possible care to the 95,000 residents in our communities.
Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation is proud to invest in your health by funding several pieces of urgently needed, life saving equipment each year. In addition, we support a number of community initiatives that support a healthy lifestyle and healthy choices.
Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation's values are:
- To improve the health of the citizens of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
- Encourage efficient use of community resources
- Demonstrate innovative approaches and techniques to solve community health issues, and build capacity.
- Address the root causes of health issues in our communities
- Promote cooperation and partnership among organizations to minimize the potential for duplication of services
- Strengthen an organization’s capacity to be sustainable
Please, partner with us. Your donations will benefit the entire community.
2018–19 Equipment Needs
This year, we are funding several pieces of equipment and programs including:
|Blood Gas Analyzer with Co-oximeter
|Infant Resuscitative Warmer
|Pressure Relief Mattress
|Roho Mattress & Bariatric Wheelchair
|Aerscope Reprocessor x 2
|HD Camera with Coupler x 4
|Resectoscope x 3
||OR – Urology
|Mini Modular Locking Set
||OR – Ortho
|Critical Care Bed
|Spirometer & Bi Pap Ventilator
|Electromotive Drug Administration
|Vein Viewer & Mindful Garden Monitor
|Fetal Dopplers with Chair x 2
|TOTAL High Priority Equipment Needs
2018–19 Other Funding Support
|Seed and Innovation Grant
|McKenney Creek Hospice
|Quality and Capacity Fund
|OR/PACU Team Education Room
|Physician Engagement Centre
|TOTAL Other Funding Support
For information on how you can help the foundation fund this equipment please click here to contact Debbie Kennedy or phone 604.466.6925.